Thursday, February 28, 2008

MONO+COMP+ANALOGOUS

Similar to the color wheel this color mixing project involved good craft. It involed a clean finished product. I enjoy the feeling of having a beautiful finish piece no matter how annoying or time consuming the activity might be. When I first sat and started the color mixing project I was thinking about how unimportant it was for me to paint these rectangles. Once I finished the first row (monochromatic), I found that I was becoming much faster at mixing the colors. Once I was able to get the colors faster painting did not become such a dreadful task. It took some time but after working with the medium for a while I was able to enjoy the assignment more. I was happy with my end result. There was a great improvements in my color mixing after completing the activity.

No comments: